UHSTCA Invitational Championships
February 5 and 6 , 2010 @ the Olympic Ice Oval
5662 South 4800 West Cougar Lane
DIRECTIONS: Take I-215 south to 4700 south. Go west on 4700 south to Bangerter Highway.
Turn left on Bangerter and go south to 5300 south. Take a right on 5300 and go west to 4800 west.
Take a left on 4800 west (Cougar Lane). The Olympic Ice Oval is on the west side of the road. You
really can’t miss it.
1. The cost to enter the meet is $4.00 per athlete for the first event and $2.00 for each additional.
Please be honest about this. Registration will be done at Runnercard.com. Registration day of the meet
will be $10.00 First event and $5.00 For each additional. Spectators will be charged $3.00 per individual.
All field event participants must check in at Ice Oval. All throwing implements must be weighed in and
verified at Kearns Rec Center before their event begins.
2. Payment must be made for all athletes entered. Athletes will be stamped upon payment of fee
and this will allow them to compete.
3. All athletes in running events must report to the Clerking Area (bullpen) at first call.
Athletes will be scratched from the event on second call and heat and lane assignments will be made at
4. The first running event will start at 9:00 am. Events will follow the order listed. There will be no
time schedule. Athletes must pay close attention to the calls as they are made.
5. Field events will start at the time listed. High jump, Long jump and pole vault will be held at the
ice oval on Friday evening. Shot put will be held at Kearns Rec Center on Friday evening.
6. Medals will be awarded the top three finishers in individual events and the first place relay team.
7. Six places will be scored for team competition.
8. Spikes (3/16") are allowed. Shoes must be brought to the Clerking Area where they will be
9. Spikes can only be used on the track. There will be a $50 fine for any athlete found wearing their
spikes in areas off the track.
10. Warmup is allowed on the track as long as it does not cause a problem with an event.
11. USATF officials will be officiating the meet. I do need help taking money, doing results, and
handing out awards. Please let me know if you have anyone that can help, email me at
ORDER OF RUNNING EVENTS (Girls first)
Saturday, Feb. 6
9:00 am Start ALL OTHER TIMES ARE APPROXIMATES!!!
Events will run ahead of the time listed whenever possible.
9:00 am- 60m HH Prelims
60m Dash Prelims
4 x 200
60m HH Finals
60m Dash Finals
4 x 400m Relay
4 x 800 Relay
Friday, Feb. 5
FIELD EVENT TIME SCHEDULE
3:00 pm Check in all Field Events (Ice Oval)
4:00 pm- Boys’ Shot Put (Kearns Rec Center)
4:00 pm- Girls’ Long Jump (ice oval)
4:00 pm- Boys’ High Jump (ice oval)
4:00 pm- Boys’/Girls’ Pole Vault (ice oval)
5:30 pm- Girls’ Shot Put (Kearns Rec Center)
5:30 pm- Girls’ High Jump (ice oval)
5:30 pm- Boys’ Long Jump (ice oval)
6:30 pm- Boys’ Triple Jump
6:30 pm- Girls’ Triple Jump